Scoil na Croise Naofa
Phone & Fax 057 9343754
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for parents of new pupils
- School commences at 9.20 am and infants class ends at 2.00 pm.
- Uniform is navy blue jumper, trousers or skirt with blue blouse or shirt. If tracksuits are worn, they should have no stripes or logos.
- Pupils should have indoor shoes. Shoe frames are provided for storing shoes. Purpose: to help keep floors clean.
- Lunch: There is a 10 minute break at 10.55 am and 30 minute break at 12.30 pm to 1.00 pm during which pupils may eat and exercise. All pupils eat their lunches in class before going out. We encourage the children to bring healthy lunches to school. Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays are designated "Healthy Eating Days".
- If it rains pupils spend lunch break in their classrooms where they are supervised.
- A teacher is at all times supervising pupils during class and the 2 breaks. (Note: Supervision is not provided for pupils before school commencement 9.20 am or after school closes at 3.00 pm).
- It is recommended that pupils name should be on all items of property ie clothes, shoes, books, bag etc.
- Other concerns: If you have any other concerns or questions please feel welcome to visit any teacher or Principal Mr Hyland.
- Most suitable times are just before class (9.20 am) or just after class finishes. Please feel free to make an appointment to arrange a suitable time.